The Fourth Estate Restaurant is open to the public and serves stylish American food in the historic National Press Club. Executive chef Susan Delbert uses locally grown produce and meats for a menu that elevates taste above trendiness. The atmosphere is ideal for a meal with a source or a sweetheart.
While the venue is historic, the food is rooted in here and now. Susan works with organic and small farmers in the Chesapeake Bay watershed, giving her access to the freshest, most flavorful produce, cheeses, and meats.
The Winners' Room is our private dining room seating up to 36 that features a sun-filled room named after the winners of the prestigious Fourth Estate Award. Enjoy lunch or dinner where the newsworthy aren’t just pictures on the wall -- they’re probably speaking in the next room.
- Brunch Sat Seating from 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Lunch Mon - Fri Seating from 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner Tues - Sat Seating from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Saturday seating begins at 5:00 p.m.)
- Call (202) 662-7638 to inquire about days and times available for private events.
- The Fourth Estate is closed on all Federal holidays and holiday weekends.
THE FOURTH ESTATE WILL BE CLOSED 2/15/16. We will Re-open on 2/16/16 @ 11:30AM for lunch.
Copyright 2015 - The National Press Club