September 21, 2012 8:30 AM
Location: Conference Rooms
This is a ticketed event. Click here to jump to the ticket form.
Using Research to Give your Campaign an Edge – How research data can invigorate your communications effort
Testing your campaign messaging or collecting data to support your cause costs much less than you think. In this panel discussion, experts weigh in on how conducting research using online tools is an investment that can maximize your campaign’s potential.
· Ashlee Rich Stephenson (New Strategies Group)
· Kil-Jae Hong (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)
· Lou Aronson (Votifi)
· Patricia McLaughlin (Legacy)
· Sparky Zivin (Brunswick Group)
· MODERATOR: Sue Zoldak (Adfero Group)
The fee is $95 for NPC members and $125 for non-NPC members. NPC members should login to view the discount code.
The "Get PR Smart" series is sponsored by the National Press Club Journalism Institute and Adfero Group.