US-India Leaders Summit
September 18, 2019 12:00 PM
Location: First Amendment Lounge
US-India Leaders Summit to Discuss America’s Healthcare Challenges and Solutions, Trade and Security Issues Impacting Both Nations
Washington, D.C. — On September 18, the US-based International Leaders Summit will host the US-India Leaders Summit at The National Press Club to discuss policies addressing America's skyrocketing healthcare costs, trade and security threats impacting both nations with a combined population of 1.6 billion people.
International Leaders Summit’s partners include Biocon Biologics, a subsidiary of Biocon Ltd, American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin representing 80,000 Indian American physicians and TiE DC, a chapter of The Indus Entrepreneurs.
To learn more about the summit, visit https://ileaderssummit.org/event/the-inaugural-us-india-leaders-summit-w...
Keynote speakers and panelists:
• Natasha Srdoc, MBA, co-founder and CEO, International Leaders Summit
• Dr. Christiane Hamacher, CEO, Biocon Biologics, Bangalore, India
• Joel Anand Samy, co-founder and president, International Leaders Summit
• Congressman Michael Bost (R-IL)
• Congressman Michael Guest (R-MS)
• Congressman Mike Kelly (R-PA)
• Former Congressman Scott Taylor (R-VA)
• Ambassador Amit Kumar, deputy chief of mission, Embassy of India in Washington, DC
• Stephen Renna, chief banking officer, EXIM
• Beth Saunders, president, Sanford Saunders Enterprises, LLC
• Cheryl Chumley, online opinion editor, The Washington Times
• Dr. Sampat Shivangi, legislative chairman, American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
• Smita Siddhanti, president, TiE DC
And other distinguished speakers.
National Press Club
First Amendment Lounge
529 14th Street, NW, 13th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20045
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
12:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.: Panel discussions