Redeploying US Nuclear Weapons to South Korea
October 26, 2017 4:00 PM
Location: Murrow Room
Chairman of the Liberty Korea Party and Congressional Delegation.
WHO: Hong, Joon-Pyo
- The Presidential Candidate of the Liberty Korea Party (2nd Place in 2017 race)
- Former Governor of Gyeongsangnam-do of Republic of Korea(2012-2017)
- Former Floor Leader(2008) and Former Chairman of the Party(2012)
- Four term National Assemblyman of the Republic of Korea until 2012
- The Incumbent Chairman of the Liberty Korea Party
WHAT: A press conference on current North Korea’s action and its missile launch.
Chairman Hong will discuss the necessity of redeploying US nuclear weapons
to South Korea as a method to solve the crisis on the Korean peninsula.
WHEN: Thursday Oct. 26 at 4:00 pm
WHERE: The Murrow, White, and Lisagor Room at the National Press Club, 529 14th St. NW, 13th Floor Washington D.C.
Liberty Korea Party of the Republic of Korea
For More Information On This Event, Contact: