New Year's Eve at the Fourth Estate: 3 Courses, Champagne, $55
December 18, 2009
Ring in the new year at the Fourth Estate Restaurant with a three-course menu for $55 per person for NPC members, $65 for non-members, including a glass of champagne.
The menu is:
- Shrimp cocktail with horseradish sauce
- Oysters on the half shell
- Caesar salad with peppercorn pecorino
- Organic greens with peppercorn vinaigrette
- Lobster bisque
- Roasted prime rib of beef, mashed potatoes and mushroom demi glace
- Lobster and shrimp risotto, sautéed spinach and pine nuts
- Rosemary roasted rack of lamb, bi-colored scalloped potatoes
- Organic roasted half chicken, sage and cranberry bread dressing
- Seared tuna steak, rice pilaf
- Vegetarian spinach and feta cakes, butternut squash gratin
- Pavlova with passion fruit
- Chocolate mint parfait
- Mango and berry tuile cups
Price does not include tax and gratuity.
Make it an even more special evening by "swinging" over to the ballroom after dinner to dance the night away.
Visit http://www.press.org/swing/ for more details.
For dinner reservations, call Emily Hand at 202.662.7638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .