The National Press Club Journalism Institute offers a wide array of research services, reference materials, hands-on training and special programs to assist working journalists and media specialists. The Institute's offerings are grounded in an uncompromising dedication to high professional standards and guided by best media practices.
Critical to the Institute's mission of professional service are programs that:
- Provide hands-on training to journalists at all levels of the profession in the most current technology
- Encourage in-depth discussions of industry trends, ethical standards and journalistic excellence
- Use highly trained professionals to assist in research projects
- Recognize outstanding accomplishment through a series of annual journalism awards
- Assist aspiring journalists and encourage industry diversity through annual scholarship programs for undergraduate and graduate students